Thanks For Your Visiting, Please Share Your Comment At Comment Box

Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON DIES AT AGE 50


Michael Jackson was unquestionably the biggest pop star of the 1980s, and certainly one of the most popular recording artists of all time.
To leave a tribute or memory of the "King of Pop," e-mail Yahoo! News. Be sure to include your name and location in the message. Our editors will post these tributes throughout the night.
* * *
"I remember growing up listening to his music and being so fascinated that someone could have that much talent. I am an 80's child, so I was blessed with seeing many iconic moments of his life: the Motown 25 Special, the release of Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and Invincible. Yes, I had the curls, glove, and the Thriller jacket growing up. My sister was a HUGE fan and we will miss him very much. I admired this man tremendously, because despite his detractors, he PROVED that it doesn't matter your background or financial status, if you want it, you can achieve greatness. May the Jackson family know that God will keep them secure and may Michael have the peace he sought for so long."
--Le Beau, Normal, Ill.
"Blessings and condolences to the Jackson family. I agree with everyone... the media circus is over and Michael is able to rest, finally in peace. May the true love in your heart live forever. Thank you for the incredible music that we will always remember. In my workplace, we've been singing along with the radio today, ever since the sad news broke. We were remembering the first time we saw the 'Billie Jean' video on MTV. I remember thinking, how does he get the cement to light up like that?! You are missed, Michael."
--Jennifer Mueller, Las Vegas, Nev.

"Such a GREAT GREAT loss in the music industry. I practically grew up with his music!"
--Maidi Asuncion, Manila, Philippines

"I have many memories of watching Michael Jackson when I was younger, I have always admired him and continue to do so today. Regardless of what has been said about him, I have never believed that he would ever hurt anyone, especially children. I pray for his soul and his family at this time. This is a very sad moment, I wish it was'nt happening. God Bless you Michael Jackson, I pray that you are in his presence right now, be at peace, and the world still loves you. God Bless the family of Micheal Jackson and I pray for you to have God's peace. He was truly a talented man and a blessing to this world. I believe God felt that he had been through enough heartache down here and he took him to his rest, REST IN PEACE with JESUS!!!!! With all my love..."
--Andrea, Lakewood, Ohio

"I was only 10 at the time, but I remember seeing Michael Jackson in concert at the United We Stand concert in DC after 9/11. Still one of the most memorable acts I've ever seen. Rest in peace!"
--Keri B, College Station, Texas

"I've been a fan of Michael Jackson since I can remember. I am his loyal fan and still remain a loyal fan no matter what he has been through. His sudden demise is a great shock to me but I pray for him and his family. We miss you Michael. May your legend prevails."
--Joe Miceli, Dallas, Texas

"Born in 1972, I grew up with MIchael's music, everyone did regardless of who tried to denied it in the 90s. My kids today, know his music from his thirller 25 years cd that i have stored in the car, they have his best video cd's. Regardless of the truth of events, the truth is that the world has missed his shine and talent for many years, shadowed by the hypocrites and a judicial system that allows heroes to rise and fall faster than any empire, I am saddened to know that he left this world without knowing the power of love from the millions that weep him today. Even more so by the stream of gossip and tarnish that will come from his death. Michael Jackson the man has died today of heart failure, but he will live on forever in the hearts of millions, if one heart could not carry the burden then amongst those loving him, it shall be overcome."
--Monica Flores, Monterrey Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment